PROVE declares to provide recognised professional services to the water, waste water and renewable energy industries. PROVE’s continued success is attributed to our dynamic business strategy to accomplish and maintain strong market presence and sustainable economic growth within a rapidly changing global market.
PROVE continues to be recognised by clients, staff and the community as a consciously driven organisation that provides confidence and value in the services we provide. We strive to be the world leaders by focusing sustainability into our trusted and comprehensive services, thus contributing to a greener and healthier world for tomorrow’s generation
- To deliver quality professional services on time, every time to maintain excellence in everything we do.
- To be recognised as industry leaders in all services we provide.
- To ensure our employees succeed in achieving their full potential.
- To uphold environmental sustainability through continual improvements on innovative engineering design concepts.
- To respect the health and safety of our Communities in which we live, work and grow.
Discover why the best in the business choose PROVE
PROVE continues to be recognised by clients, staff and the community as a consciously driven organisation that provides ‘confidence’ and value in the results and services we provide.Testamonials
PROVE offers multi-disciplinary engineering and testing services. Our expertise is completely driven around the Water Industry including product testing for certification, WELS registrations, WSAA approvals, Infrastructure services, and extensive services for solar hot water testing. Our expert services offered by PROVE include:
- Quality testing of plumbing products to Australian and International standards.
- NATA accredited testing for WaterMark and Waterworks approval.
- PROVE Plumbing Laboratory is a WELS recognised facility and holds a strong working relationship with key governmental personnel.
- PROVE Infrastructure offers complete technical design including 3D CAD and Electrical schematics for water and waste water infrastructure.
- Maintenance and turn-key Mechanical and Electrical services for water, sewer and treatment plants.
- OHS mechanical and electrical rectifications, signage, and asbestos removal co-ordination.
Please find enclosed information in relation to the WELS regulator who is […]
Water meters play an important role in determining how much Water is […]
PROVE Standards & Engineering Pty Ltd provides both WELS testing and WaterMark […]
Flow controllers, flow restriction devices, FRDs, “annoying bits of plastic are said to […]
Proud WaterAid Supporters
PROVE is honoured to donate to this meaningful cause.
WaterAid is an international non-government organisation. It’s mission is to transform lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitisation in the world’s poorest communities.